Friday, March 17

Second chance

Apparently, I asked too much of you, My Gentle Reader. 

I did not receive One. Single. Story. describing the Pictured Meal by Faux Real Foods. 

Sigh

So I need to change the rules.

Comment below or on my Facebook page.
The contest deadline is Midnight on March 21, 2017. The winner wins the pictured meal!

•A ham sandwich 
•Potato chips
•Eggnog
•A mummy pumpkin tart
•And a boxed lemon pie - complete with tiny bite marks


The lucky winner will be announced Here (and on Facebook) on Wednesday, March 22, 2017. 

Good luck!



6 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry you didn't get any entries. I thought it looked like fun and planned to come back and enter. Then I got overwhelmed with stuff and forgot. (Hangs head in shame.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't think of a good story! But the meal looks delicious, especially the eggnog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, dear! I'm sorry, with all the travel preparations and then return delays I forgot. We'll get to work and hope you get more entries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping that some one else really, really wanted this awesome set of miniature food. I love that the lemon pie has a bite mark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That happened to me once too! I think we were all in the same page as readers. Bad readers. I started a story...I don't even remember where I saved it! I love little lemon pie. The mummy tart is adorable.

    Thank you for the second chance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started thinking of a story until I realized I should spend more time on my 10-page paper for school instead! Thanks for the second chance :)

    ReplyDelete