Sunday, September 22

A tale of two grumpies

Apparantly, we are unimpressed.
I came, I saw, I grumped.

Yes, that is correct. I got to meet Tardar Sauce, AKA Grumpy Cat.

Tardar Sauce was at Changing Hands Bookstore today to meet with local fans. Grumpy fans were allowed to take photographs and get their copies of Grumpy Cat: A Grumpy Book "pawtographed." We also got our choice of a Grumpy Cat pin or poster.

According to my calculations there were about 1,300 people there to see Arizona's viral internet sensation. We weren't allowed to touch, but I was pleased to see them let children with disabilities pet her.

And while I was not quite as popular as Tardar Sauce, I did find my own fans.

In fact, Tardar Sauce kind of reminded me of myself.

Small in stature. Big in imagination.
 





1 comment:

  1. I may have to check out this Grumpy Cat series. Love your tan coat! Glad to see you bumped into so many of your fans. :)

    ReplyDelete