Thursday, November 15

Ni hoa, Jinafire

Oh boy.

As previously mentioned, Momma is a Dragon Lady AND she loves we love Monster High.

So you can imagine her excitment when she discovered this new ghoul: Jinafire Long.

The ghouls of Monster High are haunting to The City of Frights for an international fashion competition where the winner will become THE apprentice to the world famous Madame Ghostier. It's chance of an unlifetime ... or is it? Follow our ghouls above and below the cobblestone streets as they cheer on old friends, make new ones and discover not everything is always as it screams.


Age:
Monster Parents:
1500 scales
Chinese Dragon

Killer Style: I like to take traditional fashions and fire them up with sharp cuts and fierce accessories.
Freaky Flaw: I'm strong willed, hot tempered and I have a tendency to set fire to combustible materials although ever since I melted my last iCoffin I've been trying to do a better job at controlling my impulses.
Favorite Activity: I love to do calligraphy. It's very calming and helps me relax.
Pet Peeve: My tail gets in the way sometimes and it's really hard to find haunt couture fashions that accommodate it.
Favorite  Subject: Metal Shop. I love metallurgy and creating steel sculpture.
Least Favorite Subject: Physical Deaducation. Sweat ruins my makeup and makes my scales itch.
Favorite Color: Royal Red and Jade Green
Favorite Food: Anything Sichuan! The spicier it is the better.
BFFs Skelita Calaveras and Clawdeen Wolf


No comments:

Post a Comment