For now all I know is that you can get for $189.99:
- Dressed doll
- Face includes hand-painted details
- Fine quality vinyl and hard plastic
- 17" Matt O'Neill™ head sculpt
- 17" Matt O'Neill™ body
- Matt skin tone
- Painted blue eyes
- Black non-removable saran wigged hair
- Green long sleeved ribbed shirt with a cream ruffle on the collar and brown faux suede accent with an antiqued gold buckle
- Brown faux suede pants with a brown faux suede belt
- Green faux leather jacket with a green ribbed attached capelet and faux suede and faux leather brown straps and mismatched plaid pockets
- Cream net gauntlets
- Silver and gold resin sword with a brown faux leather sword holder
- Matching brown faux suede boots with rib knit cuffs
- Brown faux suede hat with brown faux leather and antiqued gold buckle trim
- LE 500
This can only lead to speculation for more.
- Steampunk Tinman?
- Steampunk Cowardly Lion?
- Steampunk Witches?
Who knows! But I am over the rainbow about these releases!