Wednesday, August 22

An arm and a leg

Christopher Bright
I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately, but Momma was hospitalized three times last month which ultimated in Surgery and a Lengthy Convalescence.

However, I'm taking a quick nursing break to show you this photograph.

The Artificer of My Dreams has done it yet again.

I have long dreamed of having a replacement arm similar to Richard Castle's on ABC's Castle, Season 3, Episode 4: Punked.

As worn by actor Nathan Fillion, this has become quite possibly the most recognizable piece of steampunk costuming ever. 

ABC
(Castle primarily traces the lives of Richard Castle, a best-selling mystery novelist, and New York Police Department's Detective Kate Beckett as they solve various unusual crimes in New York City.)

A human-sized version of the Dr. Grimmelore Superior Replacement Arm can be yours for a mere $1,999.

Gulp.

I can only hope mine won't cost quite that much.

Artificer Christopher Bright says it's in its infancy and he has to let his mind "spin a bit" and come up with more "steamy goodness" for it.

Thanks again, Christopher!

No comments:

Post a Comment