1. If you could create any American Girl doll, what would she look like, and what would her name be?
Why make another when perfection has already been achieved with either me or my doppelgänger Addy.
2. What American Girl dolls do you have?
Me? I "have" Clementine. Momma and my Big Sister have many more. Too many.
3. Do you have any non-AG 18 inch dolls?
I don't, Momma doesn't, but my Big Sister does.
4. What is your absolute favorite brand of dolls?
Hmm, old-fashioned Frozen Charlottes.
5. What is the next doll (AG or non-AG) that you want to get?
Tonner's steampunked Scarecrow: Not Afraid of Anything.
6. What is your favorite thing to do with your dolls?
Go on adventures!
7. Do you have a place for your dolls, like a corner of a room? Where's their beds and stuff?
Our stuff is here, there, and everywhere - including the æther.
8. Would you rather use the computer/watch TV/play on your phone of electronical device/play video games or play with your dolls?
Pshaw, play with my Vinyl American friends, of course.
9. If your parents told you that you could only have one doll, what would you do?
Evict all the others, of course!
10. Have you ever found an American Girl brand item (can be anything) at a second-hand store?
Momma found my dear friend Molly at Goodwill. She's also Pleasant Company.
11. Do your friends share your love for dolls?
Only the friends who matter.
12. What is your favorite non-AG doll brand?
Didn't I answer this in questions 4 and 5?
13. Where do you get your inspiration?
14. Does anyone in your family share your love for dolls?
Momma and my Big Sister and her cousins!
15. Where did you get the idea to start a blog?
People liked me and my stories so much I thought I'd better put them somewhere safe for everyone to enjoy.
Tag 10 blogs:
- Angry Words from Angry Jess (mature dolls only)
- Bean Stalk's Blog
- Black Doll Collecting
- Confessions of a Doll Collector's Daughter
- The Doll Diaries
- Dolls Behaving Badly
- Kirsten's Adventures
- Pippaloo for Dolls
- Super Inky!
- The Tonner Blog