As I told her, I am (deservedly) humbled and grateful.
For the first part of the award, I shall answer these five questions:
- What is your favorite post that you've ever created? So many to choose from (729!), but I think my all-time favorite is Bring Out Yer Dead.
- What is your favorite photostory that you have ever taken part in? Hmm, again so many choices but I think it was my series of adventures with Sam, Ruth, Josefina Ester at the St. Louis World Fair. Or (finally!) meeting Super Inky! It showed me how much I like to share my adventures with other dolls.
- Why do you blog? I guess it's in my
bloodstuffing. Momma's family has been writers, printers, and journalists since at least 1883.
- How many followers do you have? Not enough (of course) but I know of 57, and counting....
- Do you like being nominated for awards? Who doesn't?!
I now get to nominate five other blogs which haven't been nominated yet - darn it! So I, Steampunk Addie, hereby nominate:
- Just for Fun: Momma's friend Jenn can crochet anything and have fun doing it.
- Pippaloo: I hope she hasn't been nominated yet because Teresa provides the tastiest doll food, ever!
- Angry Words from Angry Jess: Who doesn't like a doll with an attitude?
- Doll Diaries: The latest scoop on anything doll related, and Char likes me.
- Dolls Behaving Badly: Charlie's dolls aren't as badly behaved as she thinks, but there's always room for improvement.
I shall now ceremoniously add My latest Major Award to my cyber awards shelf.