Friday, September 2

A warrior's drink

Momma thinks I've lost it.

Prunes. I want prunes. (Said in my best zombie voice, of course.)

Specifically, I want prune juice.

Hey, if it's good enough for Worf (and I suspect Guinan) it's good enough for me.

Prunes ... they're not just for breakfast anymore.

Yesterday's Enterprise
Stardate: 43625.2
(Guinan brings a glass to Worf's table)
Guinan: All right. Try this.
Worf:
What is it?

Guinan:
Just try it.

(He does, and his face lights up)

Guinan:
You see? It's an Earth drink. Prune juice.

Worf:
A warrior's drink.

Guinan:
You know, you're always drinking alone. It wouldn't hurt you to seek out a little companionship.

Worf:
I would require a Klingon woman for companionship. Earth females are too fragile.

Guinan:
Not all of them. There are a few on this ship that would find you tame.

Worf:
Impossible.

Guinan:
You never know till you try.

Worf:
Then I will never know.

Guinan:
Coward.

Worf:
I was merely concerned for the safety of my crewmates

Guinan:
Drink your prune juice. 

Drink your prune juice. Or else.

By the way, I really, really want one of Guinan's costumes. This one is a nice plummy color.

Any seamstresses out there who feel up to the challenge?


No comments:

Post a Comment