Saturday, February 23

I am a Pretty Brown Girl

Saturday, Feb. 23, 2013 is International Pretty Brown Girl Day.  This is a day to empower, inspire and encourage girls of color to love the skin they’re in.  The mission statement of the organization is to encourage girls to celebrate the beautiful shades of brown all over the world; while inspiring positive self-esteem and confidence.

So take the PBG Pledge with me!

I, Steampunk Addie, am a Pretty Brown Girl.

I pledge to:
  • Dream Big
  • Remember that I am beautiful inside and out
  • Enjoy learning and laughing
  • Always believe in myself
  • Make healthy choices

I know that I am a winner and that I can do and be anything that is in my heart. I promise to always love myself, my family and my community. 



No comments:

Post a Comment