Tuesday, April 8

Suit yourself

Greta Garb-oh!
Momma and I are proud to present the second outfit in her Greta Garb-oh! Collection: a two-piece 1870s Super Suit PLUS a coordinating Lobster Tail Bustle and Petticoat. Both are based upon patterns by Thimbles and Acorns.

Momma's Super Suit is as wild and crazy as a day at ComiCon. Not only does it feature Supergirl, Batgirl, and Wonder Woman, but it has the bold onomatopoeic words (Bam! Pow! Wham!) associated with comics, and the coordinating petticoat and bustle has the stars seen in cartoons after a stunning blow to the head.

After making my Super Suit, Momma decided to add gold lame to the cuffs in homage to Wonder Woman's bulletproof bracelets. A gold lasso of truth is attached at the waist, but can be removed if desired.


(I'm jealous. I want bulletproof bracelets, too!)


1 comment:

  1. You may get real bracelets instead of just cuffs. I'm sure Momma will think of something fun for you.

    ReplyDelete