Thursday, October 6

The Apple of my i


I know I posted about Steve Jobs' death last night, but I was too stunned to do much more than that.

How much do I love Apple? So much so that Momma got me my own (retired) Mini Macintosh from American Girl:
Boot your American Girl’s Apple Macintosh computer with the flip of a switch. Use the keyboard to scroll through her field trip report about the planetarium. Scoot the mouse along the mousepad to add stars to the constellation on the screen.

Just the thing for a budding aeronaut.

As Star Trek wrote last night on Facebook:

Thank you Steve Jobs, your impact helped us realize the 23rd century sooner than we thought possible.
One more thing:
RIP Steve Jobs... you were our Willy Wonka of technology... you fascinated and inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment