Saturday, October 1

I do my little turn on the catwalk



Today was the Big Day for the American Girl Fashion Show AZ and I am exhausted.


As previously mentioned, I was NOT selected as an "official" model, but Momma and I had our hands full anyway with my Big Sister and her two cousins, as well as Felicity, Kirsten and Nellie.

But first I must say that Big Sister's godsister did a fantastic job modeling the Everyday Play Outfit for Girls. Well done!

During the intermission I hopped up on the catwalk to show the others how to properly model.

Felicity developed stage fright and kept swooning, requiring a helping hand.

Kirsten did well but kept standing too close to Felicity who had a bad habit of collapsing into her arms - and taking them both down in the process.

Nellie had a real knack for it as well as a definite sense of style, but I shall have to talk firmly to her since I have discovered she was not wearing her unmentionables! 

(Hey, wait a minute. I just realized All Three Dolls have been archived! I read Banned Books and hang out with Archived Dolls. What does that say about me?) 

I'll have more in a day or two but I need to help Momma with the chores before bed. Let's just say I discovered ma chère amie Cécile's Deep Dark Secret ... and have photos to prove it!
I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I do my little turn on the catwalk


Right Said Fred

1 comment:

  1. It was so good to meet you at the fashion show, Addie, as well as your sister, your cousins, and your momma! :o)

    ReplyDelete