Steampunk dolls seem to be everywhere nowadays.
Doll designer Robert Tonner, who has obviously seen the steampunk light, is now offering Wonder Woman, Steampunk#1 for a mere $174.99.
- Dressed Tonner character figure™
- Face includes hand-painted details
- Fine quality vinyl and hard plastic
- Diana head sculpt
- 16” Heroic body
- Green painted eyes
- Black rooted saran hair
- Tyler skin tone
- Metallic blue faux leather bodysuit with navy blue attached skirt with silver stars and burgundy faux leather corset
- Gold faux leather lasso belt
- Silver faux leather gauntlets
- Silver and burgundy faux leather boots with gold stars
- Nude pantyhose
- Burgundy choker attached to the bodysuit with "W"
- Burgundy faux leather hat with gold trim and a burgundy star
- Gold vinyl goggles
- LE 500
Wonder Woman is also well known for the 1975–1979 TV series starring Lynda Carter. Carter went to high school with Momma's cousins!
What has Me excited is the doll's description as Steampunk#1. Who else is going to receive the steampunk treatment?