Thursday, January 3

A tangled web

Wilde Imagination
The weather on the night of Evangeline's birth was as expected,
The wind was howling, the moon was full, and the doctor was unavailable.



"I was born in the attic of Barkely Manor and it's where I continue to live today. I do live alone, well, actually Mouette, my pet skunk, lives with me, too, and now my new friend Bella - I found her hanging out in the attic rafters. Barkley Manor is the ancestral home of the Ghastly family; an ancient family whose roots date back to the early 1500s. Well, that's what the woman at the Ipswich library told me. She's one of the few people in town that speaks to me, so I'm taking her word for it. I have a wonderful collection of rocks, spiders, and dust ... I'd love to show it off someday. If you're still interested in my story, I'll continue..."

A Tangled Web, this vinyl Evangeline has inset aqua eyes with applied lashes, and black wigged hair. Approximately 17 inches tall and completely ball jointed, with delicate hand painted features, she comes dressed in a sage and black matching skirt and jacket, lace-up corset, bodysuit, cape, stockings, lace-up boots, designer hat and jewelry. A new outfit for work...but will anyone notice?


Isn't she deliciously steampunky?


No comments:

Post a Comment