Sunday, March 31

Legends unite

Jack Frost, Steampunk Addie, and E. Aster Bunnymund
Happy Easter!

Did you know I'm a Guardian?

You bet your sweet Easter eggs I am. 

Rise of the Guardians is a 2012 fantasy-adventure moving picture based on William Joyce's The Guardians of Childhood book series.

Rise of the Guardians is an epic adventure that tells the story of a group of heroes - each with extraordinary abilities. When an evil spirit known as Pitch lays down the gauntlet to take over the world, the immortal Guardians must join forces for the first time to protect the hopes, beliefs and imagination of children all over the world.

Did you know that the Easter Bunny was first mentioned in Georg Franck von Frankenau's De ovis paschalibus ("About Easter Eggs") in 1682 - referring to an Alsace tradition of an Easter Hare bringing Easter Eggs.
 

My Big Sister wanted to know how old the Easter Bunny is.

My guess? About 1,980 years old.

Alleluia! Christ is Risen!
The Lord is risen indeed, Alleluia!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steampunk Addie! I nominated your blog for the Best Blogger Award over at my blog!

    Love,
    Reese <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks Reese! I am (deservedly) humbled and grateful. <3

      Delete