Thursday, May 19

I see dead people

I had to laugh one day when I was sitting in a 1938 library and I heard someone outside walk by singing,
"Jeepers Creepers, where'd ya get those peepers?
Jeepers Creepers, where'd ya get those eyes?"

That's pretty much what people say when they see my eyes ... and why I usually wear my tinted lenses.

Momma and other people say my eyes are weak, but they're not.

Momma says I have The Sight, but if she only knew.

You see, I can see ghosts.

And they have a lot to say.

So be careful what you say because you never know when a ghost will be listening and tell me everything you know.

3 comments:

  1. There goes vacation plans for June... ghosts will tell you and you'll just tell Momma everything. Wait, Momma already knows everything! Nevermind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Addie doesn't Swati can throw framed photos at me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :oP hey last time it was a soft moosie toy and a menu!

    ReplyDelete