Saturday, February 11

And the nominees are...

I was quite touched to receive this message from my dear friend, Angry Jess on Thursday:
 
You, yeah, you. I'm talking to you.

Your blog has been nominated for a 2011 Academy Award.

If you wish to decline the nomination, we need to hear about it by midnight EST on Friday, 2-10. If we do not hear back from you by then, the nominated blog will be included in a poll for member voting. We cannot change polls once they have been created.

You do not need to respond to this message if you accept the nominations. Non-response = acceptance.

Should you accept the nomination you are welcome to post the following graphic in your signature field, plus link to your blog should you chose to include that:



Don't post it until the polls are opened this weekend, though, or I'll take it down and stomp on it.

Yeah.

So if you're a member of American Girl Playthings, feel free to vote for Me. In all fairness, I'll post the other nominees in the Best Blog category once I learn who they are.


Someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment