Saturday, February 25

The polls are closed...

...and the nominees are gathering on the red carpet.

This is the fourth year that on Academy Awards weekend dolls are invited to don their best and post photos of themselves on American Girl Playthings. It's our version of the Academy Awards Red Carpet. (This is what I am wearing.)

Winners of the AGPT Academy Awards will be announced shortly before the 'real' Oscars on Sunday, Feb. 26, 2012.

The eight categories are:

  • BEST PHOTOSTORY
  • BEST ACTOR
  • BEST ART DIRECTION
  • BEST COSTUME
  • BEST LIVE ACTION
  • BEST SET DESIGN
  • BEST SIGNATURE
  • BEST WRITING

In case you have forgotten, I was nominated for Best Writing. I was truly honored to be nominated since I have been blogging for less than a year. So my heartfelt thanks to those who nominated (and voted) for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment