As far as I can tell, the award started about 2010 in Germany for new bloggers. (Liebster means
beloved in German.)
Apparently, the rules have varied over the years, but essentially you answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you, nominate 11 blogs, and ask them 11 questions.
Nominees, your mission - should you accept it - is to post the award on your blog with a link back to the one that nominated you, answer the questions posed to you, nominate your favorite blogs, and create new questions for your nominees. Basically, have fun and pass along the love.
- Girl of the Year? Kanani
- Historical Character? Addy Walker, of course!
- Snack food? Chocolate
- Dinner? Anything except meat.
- Beverage? Tea
- Dessert? Flan, creme brulee, or custard.
- Writing implement (pen, pencil, etc.)? A fountain pen
- Flower? Rose
- Disney character? Mulan
- Book? To Kill a Mockingbird
- TV Show? The Big Bang Theory
Melody, thanks again for the award.
My nominees are:
- Clarisse's Closet
- Doll Diaries
- from echo with love
- Of Dolls
- Just for Fun
- Karen Mom of Three's Craft Blog
- Monster High Parents
- Pippaloo for Dolls
- Super Inky!
- What is your favorite toy ever made?
- What is your favorite toy you ever had?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite scent?
- What is your favorite moving picture?
- If you could time travel, when and where?
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who?
- What event in history would you change, and why?
- Are you a geek, or a nerd?
- What would be your superpower if you could choose?
- What would be your supername be?
Have fun! I look forward to your answers!