Wednesday, March 19

I aim to misbehave

abc.com
Clementine is in a dither and, I must admit, I am not much better.

It was announced today that Nathan Fillion is a scheduled guest for Phoenix Comicon.

fox.com
Swoon!

For those poor souls who don't know who he is, Fillion is an actor best known for his role as Richard Castle on the television series Castle, as well as Captain Malcolm Reynolds in both the television series Firefly and its moving picture sequel, Serenity.

Clementine loves both Firefly and Serenity and got actress Jewel Staite's autograph last year at Phoenix Comicon. (I do Star Trek and she does Firefly.)

Not only is he a hilarious actor (who really is ruggedly handsome), but
in 2007 Fillion co-founded the non-profit organization Kids Need to Read with author PJ Haarsma.

What's not to like?

Now please excuse me. Clementine and I only have two-and-a-half months to get ready for our photo op with Fillion.

Whatever shall we wear?


3 comments:

  1. What is that fantastic metal arm he is wearing?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fantastic?! Fillion, AKA Richard Castle, wore a steampunk cybernetic arm built by Thomas Willeford on the "Punked" episode. That arm later sold on ebay for $2,850!

      Delete
  2. Swoon! I love Nathan Fillion especially as Castle. That that "punked" episode is my favorite of the entire series!

    ReplyDelete