Sunday, February 2

and that's when I snapped

Mini Me Dolly Divas
Thanks once again to Char at Doll Diaries, Momma and I have found a new Etsy store to adore: Mini Me Dolly Divas.

See? Even the store's name is perfect!

and that's when I snapped ... this just makes me smile. Perfect for any American girl photographer or a just for fun outfit.
  • THE T-SHIRT - Jersey knit t-shirt machine embroidered, closes in the back with velcro.
  • THE SKIRT - Mullet knit skirt that is longer in the back than in the front.
  • THE HAIRBOW - Grosgrain ribbon on a plastic hair clip that will be safe for your doll's hair 

Some of my favorites?

I could easily start amassing a t-shirt collection and have made a couple of custom requests.

Mwa ha ha!


3 comments:

  1. Haha!! Mini Me Doll Divas has been one of my favorites for a long time now! She always has something new and fun in the shop. Have fun with your new finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I shall. Take a look at the next post and you will see the beginnings of something EPIC!

      Delete
  2. Really cute! I'll have to check this place out. Thank you for the information.

    ReplyDelete