Tuesday, February 18

Tell him to buy me 30 acres of land

Continuing on with the 26th Annual Arizona Renaissance Festival: the Best Part!


My Royal Press Pass - which they made me return!

At last! The Steam Pirate Airships!

I am giddy with excitement! Look at that top hat and goggles!

Ooh, the sign has a cameo like the one I gave Clementine!

I am overcome with excitement.

"You've got a friend in me."

I am the Queen of the world! Or the airship! Or the octopus! Whee!

Getting ready to see my boney prince Bobbie.

Momma making sure I look my best for Ded Bob.

"Look into my eye sockets...."

"All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."

Watching Ded Bob flirt with other women. He is dead to Me.

Snuggle close, Ded Bob, snuggle close.

Hmm, it looks like The Tortuga Twins like The Big Bang Theory, too.

Always looking for new parasols, I'm saddened that this vendor has none my size, but this is close!


I can't wait to go again. Have you gone yet? What is your favorite part?


Click here to see the first half of my Renaissance Adventure.


3 comments:

  1. Ded Bob and the Tortuga Twins were favorites for us. I love the pirates - last time I was there I found a tank top (oddly modern) that ready Got Booty? Love it! And the bread bowls are fabulous! All the great vendors and shows. Do they still have the Falconry exhibit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they do. I wanted to go but Momma was afraid I'd hijack a falcon.

      Delete