Friday, February 28

Steampunk Addie and the Vortex of Time Parasol


I am sooo excited.

Look at what my Dear Friend Ginny Weasley just posted on my Facebook page!


Addie? Are you here today or wandering the world on some great adventure?

Mum set us to ridding the curtains of doxies again at Grimmauld Place, dusty old museum of a place if you ask me. Anyway, behind the spot where the portrait of Phineas Nigellus was hanging... well apparently this has been hiding there the whole time. I'm not sure if it belonged to his wife Ursula Flint or his sister Elladora Black but either way I wondered if you might want to have a look at it and investigate?

It let off the strangest sparks when I first picked it up, but now it just looks like an old umbrella. *sigh* You never know what sort of magic is hiding within The Noble House of Black!

Thanks Jen and Ginny! It's even better than Hagrid's Pink Umbrella!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome!
    Say hello to Ginny for us; we think she is great! Very powerful with spells...remember her ever so helpful bat bogey curse?

    ReplyDelete